Lots of Architecture publishers are committed to creating communication formats that will amplify ideas, innovation, and invite people to think differently. That is why we created NESS, a printed magazine on architecture, life, and urban culture, as well as NESS.docs, our annual monographic series.
We are in continual dialogue with provocative designers, users, brands, developers, and thinkers, to expand and diversify our conversations and to be open to new visions and ideas. [We are looking for a candidate that shares our enthusiasm for publications and design that knows exactly when to be pushy and when to act mysterious.]
· Sell advertising for all our platforms
· Work with the editorial team to deliver compelling creative or integrated solutions for clients while maximising sales efforts.
· Manage and nurture existing client relationships and foster new relationships.
· Manage all aspects of the sales communication and negotiation process.
· Creative, compelling, and persuasive presentation and negotiation skills.
· Strategic, consultative selling experience.
· Strong creative thinking and interpersonal/communication skills.
· A high level of confidence and the ability to work independently and proactively.
· Experience in print and digital sales experience in a global or pan-regional environment are of advantage.
. English fluency essential; Spanish basic.